In-Plant Logistics Management
In-Plant Logistics can be extremely challenging, especially in large industries along with managing timely delivery to different locations. Our expertise also extends to the management of logistics operations in the warehouse. We can deploy the necessary resources in terms of material handling equipment and manpower to ensure hassle-free in-plant logistics.
We at ProConnect offer best quality specialized services by undertaking the logistics operations by the on-ground experts, including internal transportation within the plant, for a variety of customer sites ranging across plants, ports, terminals, and yards etc. The services extended include transportation as well as providing handling equipment like loaders, backhoes, cranes, tippers, trucks, and trailers. Optimizations may also be affected by extending the asset usage to other customers. During executions of these services, we closely adhere to the service level agreements, construed as per operational scenarios.
In-Plant Logistics Management by ProConnect –
- Equipment handling
- Asset optimization
- Receipt of raw materials, inventory control, storage and feed to the manufacturing process
- Providing necessary inputs to the purchasing department on stock level, quality of product and their packing
- Management and disposal of used packing materials, retrieval and re-use
- Receipt of the finished goods from the point production line and transfer to the storage area
- Identification of each product group, systematic storage and feed-back of the finished goods stocks to concerned department on daily basis.
- Packaging and Labelling
- Retrieval of the finished goods, loading onto the dispatch vehicle as directed which also include container stuffing both for domestic as well as export consignment.
- Documentation and record-keeping
We help you cut costs, increase productivity, and get the best out of your most valuable resource – your people. Quality and safety are part of our culture and we invest a substantial amount of time building consistent processes, aligned with your best practices and training, to achieve our goals of zero recordable incidents.